1. “We formed problem solving teams and a Material Review Board to reduce scrap. Cost savings for one month was $75,000.”
2. “I reduced the amount of time on each manufacturing run from 18 to 12 hoursby reducing waste. This should save approximately $72,000 per year.”
3. “I made use of 30 minutes of downtime in one department on each shift by rearranging lunch schedules. The increased production value equals $171,600 per year.”
4. “The results of working with the team which was the ‘hot spot’ are incredible. Frankly, we weren’t sure the problem was fixable.”
5. “I began asking for business on every call. Each deal averages $6,700. If one additional deal is procured per month, the value of this action will be $80,400 per year.”
6. “Typically I research and provide 5 new leads for the sales team per week. (After going through this process,) I am generating 17 – 22 new leads per week.”
7. “I streamlined Invoicing and Collections which saved 15 days in the collections process.”
8. "I have been very pleased with (my direct report's) progress from the (communication) coaching work to date...He was dramatically clearer in presenting what he was trying to cover and was well prepared to answer my questions."
9. "I consider this (coaching engagement) a success story. I have seen significant improvement (with my direct report).I am encouraged with this turnaround."
10. "I worked on a process that allowed the company to receive $130,000 worth of invoices that were backlogged."
11. "By asking each of my employees to repeat each of my instructions, I have not had one instance of miscommunication. This saved time and rework."
We've been helping organizations make these kinds of changes for 20+ years.
Succession Preparation, Emerging Leader Development, Talent Development, Organizational Development, Train, Speak, Coach, & Consulting in Dallas, Texas, USA
What does your organization REALLY need to change?
What changes do people REALLY need to make?
Here are actual examples of significant developmental results
clients say they achieved after UDP created and facilitated various customized programs addressing each of their needs.
© Umberger Development Partners Inc. 2010-2013..
To learn how you can achieve these types of results,
contact Jo Umberger at 214.697.0242 or via email for a
confidential discussion about the mission-critical changes
your organization needs.